Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Thomas Cook Group (TCG)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Thomas Cook Group (LON: TCG):
- 12/30/2017 – Thomas Cook Group had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from GBX 109 ($1.47) to GBX 112 ($1.51). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/30/2017 – Thomas Cook Group was downgraded by analysts at Berenberg Bank to a “sell” rating. They now have a GBX 100 ($1.35) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 80 ($1.08).
- 11/23/2017 – Thomas Cook Group had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from GBX 125 ($1.68) to GBX 130 ($1.75). They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 11/20/2017 – Thomas Cook Group is now covered by analysts at HSBC Holdings PLC. They set a “buy” rating and a GBX 140 ($1.88) price target on the stock.
- 11/7/2017 – Thomas Cook Group had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a GBX 122 ($1.64) price target on the stock.
Thomas Cook Group plc (TCG) traded down GBX 0.60 ($0.01) during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching GBX 118.60 ($1.60). 4,511,493 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 4,470,000. Thomas Cook Group plc has a 12-month low of GBX 82.59 ($1.11) and a 12-month high of GBX 127.60 ($1.72).
Thomas Cook Group (LON:TCG) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, November 22nd. The travel company reported GBX 9.30 ($0.13) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of GBX 9.70 ($0.13) by GBX (0.40) (($0.01)). Thomas Cook Group had a negative net margin of 9.08% and a negative return on equity of 211.75%. The business had revenue of GBX 900.70 billion for the quarter.
In other Thomas Cook Group news, insider Paul Edgecliffe-Johnson bought 17,852 shares of the stock in a transaction on Thursday, November 23rd. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 111 ($1.49) per share, for a total transaction of £19,815.72 ($26,669.88).
Thomas Cook Group plc is a holiday company. The Company’s segments are United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Northern Europe and Airlines Germany. Its hotels and resort brands include Sentido, Sunprime, Sunwing, Sunconnect, Smartline and Casa Cook. It has airline operations in Belgium, Scandinavia and the United Kingdom.
Receive News & Ratings for Thomas Cook Group plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thomas Cook Group plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.