Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Kindred Biosciences (KIN)
Kindred Biosciences (NASDAQ: KIN) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 12/5/2017 – Kindred Biosciences was given a new $10.00 price target on by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/5/2017 – Kindred Biosciences was given a new $11.00 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/1/2017 – Kindred Biosciences was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/20/2017 – Kindred Biosciences had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $11.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/17/2017 – Kindred Biosciences is now covered by analysts at HC Wainwright. They set a “buy” rating and a $9.50 price target on the stock.
- 10/11/2017 – Kindred Biosciences was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Kindred Biosciences is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets. Its mission is to bring to pets the same kinds of safe and effective medicines that human family members enjoy. The Company’s strategy is to identify compounds and targets that have already demonstrated safety and efficacy in humans and to develop therapeutics based on these validated compounds and targets for dogs, cats and horses. The Company has a deep pipeline of novel drugs and biologics in development across many therapeutic classes. “
Shares of Kindred Biosciences Inc (KIN) remained flat at $$7.50 on Wednesday. 62,500 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 143,730. Kindred Biosciences Inc has a 52-week low of $4.00 and a 52-week high of $9.65.
Kindred Biosciences (NASDAQ:KIN) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, November 7th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.29) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.33) by $0.04. research analysts forecast that Kindred Biosciences Inc will post -1.18 EPS for the current year.
Kindred Biosciences, Inc is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on developing therapies for pets. The Company’s product pipeline consists of small molecules and biologics for a range of indications in dogs, cats and horses. The Company is developing product candidates for over 20 indications and focused on small molecule products and canine and feline biologics products.
Receive News & Ratings for Kindred Biosciences Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kindred Biosciences Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.