KLX (KLXI) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for KLX (NASDAQ: KLXI):
- 12/7/2017 – KLX had its price target raised by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. to $65.00.
- 12/6/2017 – KLX had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen Inc. They now have a $57.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/6/2017 – KLX was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/1/2017 – KLX was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/24/2017 – KLX was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “KLX Inc. is a distributor and service provider of aerospace fasteners and consumables. The Company operates in two segments: Aerospace Solutions Group and Energy Services Group. The Aerospace Solutions Group provides fasteners, consumable products, and logistics services to aerospace customers. The Energy Services Group provides services and logistics for oil and gas drilling sites. It also provides aerospace hardware, and inventory management services. KLX Inc. is based in United States. “
- 10/19/2017 – KLX had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen Inc. They now have a $57.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of KLX Inc. (NASDAQ:KLXI) traded up $5.09 during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $59.00. 1,351,100 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 406,423. The company has a current ratio of 7.28, a quick ratio of 2.27 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.52. The firm has a market capitalization of $2,788.40, a P/E ratio of 28.23, a P/E/G ratio of 3.23 and a beta of 1.31. KLX Inc. has a 12-month low of $42.45 and a 12-month high of $59.88.
KLX (NASDAQ:KLXI) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, December 6th. The aerospace company reported $0.88 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.78 by $0.10. KLX had a net margin of 4.83% and a return on equity of 4.43%. The firm had revenue of $456.70 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $442.26 million. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 17.4% on a year-over-year basis. equities analysts expect that KLX Inc. will post 2.78 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
KLX Inc (KLX) is the distributor and service provider of aerospace fasteners and consumables. The Company offers ranges of aerospace hardware and consumables and inventory management services across the world. The Company operates through two segments: Aerospace Solutions Group (ASG) and Energy Services Group (ESG).
Receive News & Ratings for KLX Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KLX Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.