Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for SecureWorks (SCWX)
SecureWorks (NASDAQ: SCWX) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 12/7/2017 – SecureWorks had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/7/2017 – SecureWorks was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 12/6/2017 – SecureWorks was downgraded by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 11/19/2017 – SecureWorks had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/8/2017 – SecureWorks was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “SecureWorks Corp. offers intelligence-driven information security solutions focused on protecting from cyber-attacks. The Company’s solutions enable organizations to fortify their cyber defenses to prevent security breaches; detect malicious activity in real time; prioritize and respond rapidly to security breaches and predict emerging threats. Its integrated suite of solutions include managed security, threat intelligence, security and risk consulting as well as incident response. SecureWorks Corp. is based in Atlanta, Georgia. “
- 11/7/2017 – SecureWorks had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada.
- 10/13/2017 – SecureWorks was downgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “equal weight” rating to an “underweight” rating. They now have a $11.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/12/2017 – SecureWorks had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co.
SecureWorks Corp. (NASDAQ:SCWX) traded up $0.09 during trading hours on Thursday, reaching $9.04. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 134,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 101,714. SecureWorks Corp. has a 12-month low of $8.25 and a 12-month high of $12.99.
SecureWorks (NASDAQ:SCWX) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, December 6th. The technology company reported ($0.06) EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.09) by $0.03. SecureWorks had a negative return on equity of 3.32% and a negative net margin of 8.97%. The company had revenue of $117.53 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $115.67 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business earned ($0.02) earnings per share. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 9.7% on a year-over-year basis. equities research analysts forecast that SecureWorks Corp. will post -0.45 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Secureworks Corp. is a holding company. The Company provides intelligence-driven information security solutions. The Company is focused on protecting the Company’s clients from cyber-attacks. The Company’s solutions enable companies to fortify their cyber defenses to prevent security breaches, detect malicious activity in real time, prioritize and respond to security incidents, and predict emerging threats.
Receive News & Ratings for SecureWorks Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SecureWorks Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.