Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Viking Therapeutics (VKTX)
Viking Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VKTX) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 12/1/2017 – Viking Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 11/29/2017 – Viking Therapeutics was given a new $6.00 price target on by analysts at Roth Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/28/2017 – Viking Therapeutics was given a new $8.00 price target on by analysts at Maxim Group. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/21/2017 – Viking Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at Roth Capital. They set a “buy” rating and a $5.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Viking Therapeutics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock.
Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:VKTX) traded up $0.71 during trading hours on Thursday, reaching $3.70. 6,783,249 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 388,742. Viking Therapeutics, Inc. has a twelve month low of $0.88 and a twelve month high of $3.80.
Viking Therapeutics (NASDAQ:VKTX) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, November 8th. The biotechnology company reported ($0.22) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.19) by ($0.03). analysts predict that Viking Therapeutics, Inc. will post -0.86 earnings per share for the current year.
Viking Therapeutics, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on the development of therapies for metabolic and endocrine disorders. The Company’s clinical program, VK5211, is an orally available drug candidate, which is in Phase II clinical trial for acute rehabilitation following non-elective hip fracture surgery.
Receive News & Ratings for Viking Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viking Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.