Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Patterson Companies (PDCO)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Patterson Companies (NASDAQ: PDCO) in the last few weeks:
- 12/8/2017 – Patterson Companies is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They set a “hold” rating and a $37.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/7/2017 – Patterson Companies was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/6/2017 – Patterson Companies was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “equal weight” rating to an “underweight” rating. They now have a $42.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/23/2017 – Patterson Companies had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/22/2017 – Patterson Companies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/15/2017 – Patterson Companies was upgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $34.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Patterson Companies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $44.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/23/2017 – Patterson Companies was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Share price movement of Patterson Companies has been disappointing over the past three months, with the stock trading below the broader industry. Furthermore, management expects headwinds in the technology-based equipment business to persist through fiscal 2018. Notably, the company has been shifting to the new go-to market strategy with an expanded technology-based product portfolio. We are upbeat about the company’s Animal Health segment that witnessed strong sales last quarter. Patterson companies provides a wide range of consumable supplies, equipment, software, and value-added services to its customers. The company’s broad spectrum of products cushions it against probable economic downturns in the MedTech space, owing to the ongoing policy debacle. We believe, a diversified product portfolio, strong veterinary business prospects, accretive acquisitions and strategic partnerships are key growth catalysts for the company.”
- 10/19/2017 – Patterson Companies is now covered by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They set a “neutral” rating and a $41.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Patterson Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:PDCO) traded up $0.28 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $35.79. The stock had a trading volume of 948,300 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,309,377. Patterson Companies, Inc. has a twelve month low of $32.07 and a twelve month high of $48.29. The stock has a market capitalization of $3,367.20, a P/E ratio of 15.99, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.03 and a beta of 0.95. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.73, a quick ratio of 1.10 and a current ratio of 1.94.
Patterson Companies (NASDAQ:PDCO) last announced its earnings results on Tuesday, November 21st. The company reported $0.51 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.54 by ($0.03). Patterson Companies had a net margin of 2.84% and a return on equity of 15.19%. The company had revenue of $1.39 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.42 billion. During the same period in the prior year, the company earned $0.56 earnings per share. The company’s revenue for the quarter was down 2.3% on a year-over-year basis. research analysts anticipate that Patterson Companies, Inc. will post 2.06 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other news, CFO Ann B. Gugino sold 750 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, October 11th. The stock was sold at an average price of $36.73, for a total transaction of $27,547.50. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this link. Also, Director John D. Buck acquired 2,834 shares of Patterson Companies stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 24th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $34.93 per share, with a total value of $98,991.62. Following the completion of the purchase, the director now owns 54,627 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,908,121.11. The disclosure for this purchase can be found here. Corporate insiders own 0.46% of the company’s stock.
Patterson Companies, Inc is a value-added distributor focused on providing a customer experience to professionals in the dental and animal health markets. The Company operates through three segments: dental, animal health and corporate. Dental and Animal health are strategic business units that offer similar products and services to different customer bases.
Receive News & Ratings for Patterson Companies Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Patterson Companies Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.