Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for American Woodmark (AMWD)
American Woodmark (NASDAQ: AMWD) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 12/9/2017 – American Woodmark was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/6/2017 – American Woodmark was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $140.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “American Woodmark Corporation is the third-largest manufacturer of kitchen and bath cabinets. Offering more than 340 cabinet lines in a wide variety of designs, materials and finishes, American Woodmark products are sold through a network of dealers and distributors and directly to home centers and major homebuilders. American Woodmark offers over 500 cabinet styles for the remodeling and new home construction markets under four major brands: American Woodmark, Shenandoah Cabinetry, Timberlake Cabinetry, and Waypoint Living Spaces. American Woodmark cabinetry is created to bring fashion, beauty and function to the heart of the home. American Woodmark people are committed to providing outstanding value and a superior customer experience. American Woodmark company is focused on long term, sustainable growth. They offer employees the opportunity for professional growth while maintaining a work-life balance. “
- 12/4/2017 – American Woodmark had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $108.00 to $142.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 12/2/2017 – American Woodmark was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/24/2017 – American Woodmark was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “AMERICAN WOODMARK CORP. manufactures and distributes kitchen cabinets and vanities for the remodeling and new home construction markets. Co. currently offers framed stock cabinets in almost 100 different cabinet lines, ranging in price from relatively inexpensive to medium priced styles. Styles vary by design and color from natural wood finishes to low- pressure laminate surfaces. The entire product offering includes thirty-three door designs and five colors. “
Shares of American Woodmark Co. (NASDAQ:AMWD) opened at $124.15 on Wednesday. The company has a current ratio of 3.41, a quick ratio of 2.95 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04. American Woodmark Co. has a fifty-two week low of $69.65 and a fifty-two week high of $136.05. The stock has a market cap of $1,907.03, a PE ratio of 26.53 and a beta of 1.57.
American Woodmark (NASDAQ:AMWD) last released its quarterly earnings results on Friday, December 1st. The company reported $1.23 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.24 by ($0.01). American Woodmark had a net margin of 6.98% and a return on equity of 20.56%. The firm had revenue of $274.80 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $280.60 million. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $1.10 earnings per share. The firm’s revenue was up 4.1% on a year-over-year basis. equities research analysts predict that American Woodmark Co. will post 4.96 EPS for the current fiscal year.
American Woodmark Corporation manufactures and distributes kitchen cabinets and vanities for the remodeling and new home construction markets. The Company offers framed stock cabinets in approximately 500 different cabinet lines, ranging in price from relatively inexpensive to medium-priced styles. Styles vary by design and color from natural wood finishes to low-pressure laminate surfaces.
Receive News & Ratings for American Woodmark Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Woodmark Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.