A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for ABB (NYSE: ABB):
- 12/13/2017 – ABB was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $29.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “ABB’s shares have outperformed the industry’s average return over the past year, and the company also boasts an excellent earnings surprise history over the trailing four quarters. ABB’s operations continue to benefit from power infrastructure investments and strategic restructuring plans. Strong order growth, particularly in Robotics and Motion segment, bode well for the coming quarters. The third stage of ABB’s revamped “Next Level Strategy” will help unlock ABB’s full digital potential, increasing momentum in operational excellence and boosting the company’s brand. We are highly optimistic about ABB’s recent acquisition of GE Industrial Solutions, which will fortify its global foothold in electrification, and expand its access to the North American market. However, volatility in oil & gas markets and uncertainty in the process industries remain major headwinds for the company. “
- 12/11/2017 – ABB had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- 12/4/2017 – ABB was upgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/28/2017 – ABB was given a new $20.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 11/24/2017 – ABB had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co.
- 11/6/2017 – ABB had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- 10/31/2017 – ABB was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from a “neutral” rating to a “conviction-buy” rating.
ABB Ltd (NYSE:ABB) opened at $26.10 on Friday. The company has a market cap of $56,180.00, a PE ratio of 20.82, a PEG ratio of 3.39 and a beta of 1.06. The company has a current ratio of 1.37, a quick ratio of 1.03 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.48. ABB Ltd has a 12-month low of $20.80 and a 12-month high of $26.48.
ABB (NYSE:ABB) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, October 26th. The industrial products company reported $0.34 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.30 by $0.04. The business had revenue of $8.72 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $8.55 billion. ABB had a net margin of 6.79% and a return on equity of 18.65%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 5.7% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned $0.32 earnings per share. research analysts expect that ABB Ltd will post 1.24 EPS for the current fiscal year.
ABB Ltd (ABB) is a holding company. The Company’s segments include Electrification Products, Robotics and Motion, Industrial Automation, Power Grids, and Corporate and Other. It operates through four divisions: Electrification Products, Robotics and Motion, Industrial Automation and Power Grids. It is engaged in serving customers in utilities, industry and transport and infrastructure.
Receive News & Ratings for ABB Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ABB Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.