Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Noble Energy (NYSE: NBL):
- 12/11/2017 – Noble Energy is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They set an “outperform” rating and a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/10/2017 – Noble Energy was given a new $40.00 price target on by analysts at Cowen Inc. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/28/2017 – Noble Energy was given a new $41.00 price target on by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/25/2017 – Noble Energy was given a new $35.00 price target on by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 11/17/2017 – Noble Energy had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/16/2017 – Noble Energy had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $33.00 to $30.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/18/2017 – Noble Energy had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $34.00 to $36.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Shares of Noble Energy Inc. (NYSE:NBL) opened at $26.46 on Friday. Noble Energy Inc. has a 12-month low of $22.99 and a 12-month high of $41.47. The stock has a market capitalization of $12,970.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 111.88 and a beta of 1.16. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.75, a quick ratio of 0.95 and a current ratio of 0.95.
Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL) last announced its earnings results on Monday, October 30th. The oil and gas development company reported ($0.02) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.13) by $0.11. Noble Energy had a positive return on equity of 1.06% and a negative net margin of 45.85%. The firm had revenue of $960.00 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $961.61 million. During the same period last year, the firm posted ($0.07) EPS. The business’s revenue was up 5.5% compared to the same quarter last year. sell-side analysts predict that Noble Energy Inc. will post -0.05 earnings per share for the current year.
In other news, Director Thomas J. Edelman sold 200,000 shares of Noble Energy stock in a transaction dated Monday, December 11th. The stock was sold at an average price of $26.99, for a total transaction of $5,398,000.00. Following the completion of the sale, the director now owns 2,952,878 shares in the company, valued at approximately $79,698,177.22. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this hyperlink. Also, Director James E. Craddock sold 18,787 shares of Noble Energy stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $28.57, for a total value of $536,744.59. Following the sale, the director now owns 114,226 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $3,263,436.82. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold a total of 518,787 shares of company stock valued at $14,283,745 in the last quarter. 2.28% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Noble Energy, Inc is an independent energy company. The Company is engaged in crude oil, natural gas and natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs) exploration, development, production and acquisition. The Company’s segments include: United States, including the onshore DJ Basin, Permian Basin, Eagle Ford Shale, Marcellus Shale and offshore deepwater Gulf of Mexico, as well as the consolidated accounts of Noble Midstream Partners LP (Noble Midstream Partners); Eastern Mediterranean, including offshore Israel and Cyprus; West Africa, including offshore Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon and Gabon, and Other International and Corporate, including new ventures, such as offshore the Falkland Islands, Suriname and Newfoundland.
Receive News & Ratings for Noble Energy Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Noble Energy Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.