Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Edison International (EIX)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Edison International (NYSE: EIX) recently:
- 12/13/2017 – Edison International had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $96.00 to $82.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 12/12/2017 – Edison International was given a new $87.00 price target on by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 12/7/2017 – Edison International had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $85.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/6/2017 – Edison International had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG to $78.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 12/6/2017 – Edison International was downgraded by analysts at Mizuho from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 12/5/2017 – Edison International was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/15/2017 – Edison International was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/30/2017 – Edison International had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $89.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/24/2017 – Edison International had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corp. They now have a $86.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/17/2017 – Edison International had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $84.00 to $87.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Edison International (EIX) opened at $69.29 on Friday. Edison International has a one year low of $67.28 and a one year high of $83.38. The firm has a market cap of $22,580.00, a P/E ratio of 15.60, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.48 and a beta of 0.23. The company has a current ratio of 0.51, a quick ratio of 0.47 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.80.
Edison International (NYSE:EIX) last announced its earnings results on Monday, October 30th. The utilities provider reported $1.43 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.33 by $0.10. Edison International had a net margin of 13.18% and a return on equity of 10.84%. The business had revenue of $3.67 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $3.53 billion. During the same quarter last year, the firm earned $1.29 earnings per share. The business’s revenue for the quarter was down 2.5% on a year-over-year basis. equities research analysts expect that Edison International will post 4.33 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other news, insider Ronald L. Litzinger sold 224,718 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 15th. The shares were sold at an average price of $82.00, for a total transaction of $18,426,876.00. Following the sale, the insider now owns 14,121 shares in the company, valued at $1,157,922. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available at this link. 0.41% of the stock is currently owned by company insiders.
Edison International is the holding company of Southern California Edison Company (SCE). As of December 31, 2016, SCE, a public utility, was primarily engaged in the business of supplying and delivering electricity to an approximately 50,000 square mile area of southern California. The Company is also the parent company of Edison Energy Group, Inc (Edison Energy Group), a holding company for subsidiaries engaged in pursuing competitive business opportunities across energy services and distributed solar to commercial and industrial customers.
Receive News & Ratings for Edison International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Edison International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.