Aclaris Therapeutics (ACRS) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Aclaris Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ACRS) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 1/3/2018 – Aclaris Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on identifying, developing and commercializing drugs to met needs in dermatology. Its drug candidate consists of A-101, a high-concentration hydrogen peroxide topical solution which is being developed as a prescription treatment for seborrheic keratosis a common non-malignant skin tumor and A-102, a proprietary topical gel dosage form of hydrogen peroxide for the treatment of SK and common warts which are in different clinical trial. Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. is headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania. “
- 12/29/2017 – Aclaris Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/20/2017 – Aclaris Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/15/2017 – Aclaris Therapeutics was given a new $50.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “ACRS received approval for Eskata to treat SK. Although approval was expected by the Street, the timing comes ahead of the company’s 12/24 PDUFA date.””
- 12/12/2017 – Aclaris Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/7/2017 – Aclaris Therapeutics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Positives from the quarter: 1) ACRS acquired Confluence Life Sciences (private) for $20MM upfront, consisting of $10MM in cash and $10MM in stock, 2) ACRS submitted a MAA for A-101 40% for the treatment of SK in Sweden, which is to serve as the reference member state, 3) ACRS appointed Andrew Schiff to its Board of Directors, 4) The USPTO issued two patents covering JAK inhibitors for treating hair loss disorders, covering a total of 32 claims out to November 2031, 5) ACRS published data from its Phase 2 trial of A-101 topical solution (40% and 32.5%) for the treatment of SK in the journal Dermatologic Surgery, 6) As of 9/30/17, ACRS had $227.8MM of cash, enough to fund operations through 2H19, 7) PDUFA for A-101 to treat SK is 12/24/17, 8) Enrollment of two Phase 2 trials of A-101 45% Topical Solution for the treatment of common warts is complete, ACRS expects data 1H18, 9) In October ACRS initiated a Phase 2 clinical trial of ATI-50002 topical for AA. This trial will evaluate PK, PD and safety and data is expected 1Q18. 10) ACRS initiated a Phase 2 open-label clinical trial of ATI-50002 Topical for the treatment of AA. This trial will evaluate the regrowth of eyebrows, and data is also expected to be available in 1H18. And 11) ACRS plans to initiate a Phase 2 dose-ranging trial of ATI-50002 Topical for the treatment of AA next week. Data is expected by year end 2018.””
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ ACRS) traded up $0.37 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $25.03. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 352,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 346,100. The firm has a market capitalization of $723.52 and a P/E ratio of -11.59. Aclaris Therapeutics Inc has a 12 month low of $21.32 and a 12 month high of $33.25.
Aclaris Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACRS) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, November 7th. The biotechnology company reported ($0.63) earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.86) by $0.23. The company had revenue of $0.68 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $2.00 million. equities analysts predict that Aclaris Therapeutics Inc will post -2.59 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc is a dermatologist-led, biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on identifying, developing and commercializing differentiated drugs for the treatment of dermatological indications. The Company is also focused on the discovery and development of kinase inhibitors to treat inflammatory and immunological disorders and cancer.
Receive News & Ratings for Aclaris Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aclaris Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.