Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Brunswick (NYSE: BC) in the last few weeks:
- 1/3/2018 – Brunswick was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/1/2018 – Brunswick was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Brunswick Corporation endeavors to instill Genuine Ingenuity in all its leading consumer brands, including Mercury and Mariner outboard engines; Mercury MerCruiser sterndrives and inboard engines; MotorGuide trolling motors; Attwood and Whale marine parts and accessories; Land ‘N’ Sea, Kellogg Marine, Diversified Marine, BLA and Bell RPG parts and accessories distributors; Bayliner, Boston Whaler, Brunswick Commercial and Government Products, Crestliner, Cypress Cay, Harris, Lowe, Lund, Meridian, Princecraft, Quicksilver, Rayglass, Sea Ray and Uttern boats, and Life Fitness, Hammer Strength and SCIFIT fitness equipment, and Brunswick billiards tables, accessories and game room furniture and InMovement products and services for productive well-being. “
- 12/22/2017 – Brunswick had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $65.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/20/2017 – Brunswick had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $66.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/13/2017 – Brunswick had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Imperial Capital. They now have a $65.00 price target on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 12/6/2017 – Brunswick had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley.
- 12/6/2017 – Brunswick had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Brunswick was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Brunswick Corporation is a manufacturer and marketer of leading consumer brands in four segments: Marine Engines, Boats, Fitness and Bowling & Billiards. The company also owns and operates: Brunswick bowling centers across the United States and internationally; Land ‘N’ Sea, a distributor of marine parts and accessories; and Omni Fitness, a chain of specialty fitness equipment retail stores. “
- 11/6/2017 – Brunswick had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from $67.00 to $56.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Brunswick Co. (NYSE BC) traded up $0.77 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $55.99. 1,037,300 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 774,300. Brunswick Co. has a 12 month low of $48.04 and a 12 month high of $63.82. The company has a market cap of $4,930.00, a PE ratio of 18.00, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.79 and a beta of 1.91. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28, a quick ratio of 0.95 and a current ratio of 1.81.
Brunswick (NYSE:BC) last released its earnings results on Thursday, October 26th. The company reported $0.91 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.00 by ($0.09). Brunswick had a return on equity of 22.71% and a net margin of 5.93%. The firm had revenue of $1.14 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.16 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted $0.91 EPS. Brunswick’s revenue was up 4.4% on a year-over-year basis. sell-side analysts predict that Brunswick Co. will post 3.85 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other news, insider John C. Pfeifer sold 3,780 shares of Brunswick stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, December 19th. The shares were sold at an average price of $54.96, for a total transaction of $207,748.80. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available at this hyperlink. Company insiders own 1.00% of the company’s stock.
Brunswick Corporation is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of recreation products. The Company operates through three segments: Marine Engine, Boat and Fitness. The Company’s product includes marine engines, boats, fitness equipment and active recreation products. The Company’s engine-related products include outboard, sterndrive and inboard engines; trolling motors; propellers; engine control systems; and marine parts and accessories.
Receive News & Ratings for Brunswick Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brunswick Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.