Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Bojangles (NASDAQ: BOJA):
- 1/4/2018 – Bojangles was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/3/2018 – Bojangles was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/3/2018 – Bojangles had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/30/2017 – Bojangles was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $16.00.
- 12/22/2017 – Bojangles was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/22/2017 – Bojangles was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $16.00.
Bojangles Inc (BOJA) traded up $0.95 during midday trading on Thursday, reaching $12.95. 653,000 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 502,250. Bojangles Inc has a 52 week low of $11.45 and a 52 week high of $22.35. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.66, a current ratio of 0.64 and a quick ratio of 0.56. The firm has a market capitalization of $484.68 and a PE ratio of 15.06.
Bojangles (NASDAQ:BOJA) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, November 1st. The restaurant operator reported $0.17 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, hitting the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.17. The company had revenue of $133.40 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $133.88 million. Bojangles had a net margin of 6.13% and a return on equity of 15.11%. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up .2% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned $0.25 earnings per share. equities research analysts anticipate that Bojangles Inc will post 0.78 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Bojangles’, Inc is a restaurant operator and franchisor. The Company offers food made from its Southern recipes. The Company’s menu includes its made-from-scratch, buttermilk biscuits baked fresh every 20 minutes; its fresh, never-frozen bone-in fried chicken; its fixin’s; its Bo-Smart menu featuring items, such as salads, grilled chicken sandwiches, roasted chicken bites and fat-free green beans; its freshly baked and delicious sweets menu, and its Legendary Iced Tea.
Receive News & Ratings for Bojangles Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bojangles Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.