Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for AMC Networks (NASDAQ: AMCX):
- 1/4/2018 – AMC Networks was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 1/2/2018 – AMC Networks was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $61.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “AMC Networks Inc. is engaged in producing programming and movie content. It owns and operates various cable televisions. Its programming networks include AMC, IFC, Sundance Channel, WE tv, and IFC films. The AMC is a television network which focuses on the original programming and movie-based entertainment. IFC creates long and short-form content inspired by music, web, gaming, animation, news, and culture. The Sundance Channel is the television destination for independent-minded viewers. The WE tv is the women’s network specially devoted to the relationships during life’s defining moments. The IFC films consist of multiple brands that bring specialty films to the largest possible audience. AMC Networks Inc. is headquartered in New York, New York. “
- 1/2/2018 – AMC Networks was downgraded by analysts at Macquarie from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/21/2017 – AMC Networks was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “b-” rating.
- 12/19/2017 – AMC Networks was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/4/2017 – AMC Networks was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/14/2017 – AMC Networks was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b-” rating to a “c” rating.
Shares of AMC Networks Inc. (AMCX) opened at $51.57 on Friday. The stock has a market cap of $3,190.00, a PE ratio of 10.17, a PEG ratio of 1.02 and a beta of 1.10. The company has a quick ratio of 2.57, a current ratio of 2.57 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 37.53. AMC Networks Inc. has a twelve month low of $46.89 and a twelve month high of $67.61.
AMC Networks (NASDAQ:AMCX) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 2nd. The company reported $1.68 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.15 by $0.53. AMC Networks had a net margin of 12.12% and a return on equity of 948.45%. The company had revenue of $648.00 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $660.79 million. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $1.11 EPS. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 2.1% on a year-over-year basis. research analysts expect that AMC Networks Inc. will post 7.01 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
AMC Networks Inc is a holding company, which conducts all of its operations through its subsidiaries. The Company owns and operates entertainment businesses and assets. It operates through two segments: National Networks, and International and Other. National Networks includes activities of its programming businesses, which include its programming networks distributed in the United States and Canada.
Receive News & Ratings for AMC Networks Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AMC Networks Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.