Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Fate Therapeutics (FATE)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Fate Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FATE):
- 12/31/2017 – Fate Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/22/2017 – Fate Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/18/2017 – Fate Therapeutics had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/18/2017 – Fate Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They set an “overweight” rating and a $10.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/13/2017 – Fate Therapeutics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/12/2017 – Fate Therapeutics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc..
- 12/1/2017 – Fate Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 11/10/2017 – Fate Therapeutics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Early Encouraging Data With FATE-NK 100 in r/r AML at SITC Significant reductions of leukemic blasts observed in two patients. This morning, Fate reported initial clinical data from the ongoing VOYAGE Phase 1 study, which is investigating FATE-NK100 as a monotherapy for the treatment of r/r acute myelogenous leukemia (AML). After a single dose of FATE-NK100, we note that a subject in the second dose cohort (2×10 7 cells/kg) achieved a morphologic leukemia-free state (mLFS). At day 14, a bone marrow biopsy indicated total clearance of leukemic blasts in the marrow. A second patient from the first dose cohort of VOYAGE (1×10 7 cells/kg) had approximately 50% reduction in leukemic blasts. This patient had a tremendous high disease burden (87% blasts in the marrow). The patient that had the total clearance of leukemic blasts in the marrow had approximately 3×10 4 FATE-NK100 cells per mL in the peripheral blood at day 14 following treatment. In the other patient, after two weeks, approximately 76% of NK cells in the peripheral blood were of FATE-NK100 origin. We view these results as promising and look forward to additional data at higher doses as no dose limiting toxicities (DLTs) were reported so far. The next dose cohort is 1×10 8 cells/kg. In the trial, we note that FATE-NK100 cells persisted in both subjects for at least 14 days with a single dose. We believe this will play an important role for upcoming studies where Fate plans to investigate the combination of FATE-NK100 in advanced solid tumors with monoclonal antibody therapy.””
Shares of Fate Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ FATE) opened at $6.99 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.32, a current ratio of 7.21 and a quick ratio of 7.21. The company has a market cap of $356.37, a P/E ratio of -7.36 and a beta of 1.52. Fate Therapeutics Inc has a 1 year low of $2.52 and a 1 year high of $7.20.
Fate Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FATE) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, November 1st. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.26) EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.25) by ($0.01). The business had revenue of $1.03 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $0.95 million. Fate Therapeutics had a negative return on equity of 64.55% and a negative net margin of 935.09%. Fate Therapeutics’s revenue for the quarter was up .0% compared to the same quarter last year. sell-side analysts predict that Fate Therapeutics Inc will post -0.99 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Fate Therapeutics, Inc (Fate Therapeutics) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in development of programmed cellular immunotherapies for cancer and immune disorders. The Company’s cell therapy pipeline consists of immuno-oncology programs, including cancer immunotherapies derived from engineered induced pluripotent cells, and immuno-regulatory programs, including hematopoietic cell immunotherapies for protecting the immune system of patients undergoing hematopoietic cell transplantation and for suppressing autoimmunity.
Receive News & Ratings for Fate Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fate Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.