A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Autoliv (NYSE: ALV) recently:
- 1/10/2018 – Autoliv had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Guggenheim. They now have a $135.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/9/2018 – Autoliv had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $137.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/5/2018 – Autoliv is now covered by analysts at Longbow Research. They set a “buy” rating and a $155.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/31/2017 – Autoliv was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/11/2017 – Autoliv had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $140.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We would note with APTV being strictly the Electronics and Safety segment now, the company is trading at ~1.7x F19E P/S, above the Powertrain segment (Delphi Technologies; DLPH) at ~1.0x and peer ALV at ~1x P/S. We believe an ALV split (with a decision expected late December) could unlock shareholder value as we show in subsequent pages.””
- 12/8/2017 – Autoliv was given a new $124.00 price target on by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
Shares of Autoliv Inc. (NYSE:ALV) traded down $0.39 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $135.90. 518,800 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 415,100. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.31, a current ratio of 1.55 and a quick ratio of 1.23. The stock has a market cap of $11,820.00, a PE ratio of 23.43, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.35 and a beta of 1.11. Autoliv Inc. has a 52-week low of $96.08 and a 52-week high of $137.15.
Autoliv (NYSE:ALV) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, October 26th. The auto parts company reported $1.47 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $1.33 by $0.14. The firm had revenue of $2.50 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $2.50 billion. Autoliv had a net margin of 4.96% and a return on equity of 13.42%. The business’s revenue was up 1.6% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the company earned $1.63 EPS. equities analysts forecast that Autoliv Inc. will post 6.27 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other news, insider Johan Lofvenholm sold 3,965 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 30th. The shares were sold at an average price of $128.00, for a total transaction of $507,520.00. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through this link. 0.25% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
Autoliv, Inc is a supplier of automotive safety systems with a range of product offerings, including passive safety systems and active safety systems. The Company operates through two segments: Passive Safety and Electronics. The Passive safety products include modules and components for passenger and driver-side airbags, side-impact airbag protection systems, seatbelts, steering wheels, inflator technologies, whiplash protection systems and child seats, and components for such systems, as well as passive safety electronic products, such as restraint electronics and crash sensors.
Receive News & Ratings for Autoliv Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Autoliv Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.