Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded 19.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 18th. One Achain coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.61 or 0.00005377 BTC on major exchanges including CoolCoin, Kucoin, Allcoin and OKEx. Achain has a total market cap of $182.60 million and $23.55 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Achain has traded down 46.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00014219 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $139.36 or 0.01230990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004444 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00024454 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00009036 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.59 or 0.00367337 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.51 or 0.00048667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.58 or 0.00128753 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002769 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Achain Coin Trading
Achain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoolCoin, Allcoin and OKEx. It is not possible to buy Achain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Achain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Achain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.