ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 38.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 18th. In the last seven days, ICON has traded down 15.5% against the U.S. dollar. One ICON token can currently be bought for approximately $8.16 or 0.00070080 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, HitBTC, Huobi and OKEx. ICON has a total market capitalization of $3.10 billion and approximately $108.82 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 57.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00013587 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 29% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.41 or 0.01274390 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 50.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004545 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00024910 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 74% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 29.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.47 or 0.00158624 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00008883 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 47.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00051669 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 34.3% against the dollar and now trades at $43.34 or 0.00372147 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 31.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00013030 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
ICON Token Trading
ICON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, COSS, HitBTC, Binance, Gate.io and OKEx. It is not currently possible to buy ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.