IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded up 34.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 18th. One IOTA coin can now be purchased for about $2.97 or 0.00025189 BTC on exchanges including Bitfinex, Coinone, Gate.io and OKEx. IOTA has a market cap of $8.24 billion and $178.84 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, IOTA has traded 14.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 65.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00013912 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 60.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00004649 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 36.3% against the dollar and now trades at $150.61 or 0.01279310 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 85% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 54.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.10 or 0.00051847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00008798 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 41.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.34 or 0.00376614 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 33.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.88 or 0.00126398 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 37.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002877 BTC.
- KuCoin Shares (KCS) traded up 48.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00101389 BTC.
IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. IOTA’s official website is iota.org. The official message board for IOTA is forum.iota.org. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, OKEx, Exrates, Bitfinex, Coinone, Binance and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to buy IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOTA must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IOTA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.