Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 18th. In the last seven days, Nxt has traded 21.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Nxt has a market cap of $323.18 million and approximately $23.04 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nxt coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.32 or 0.00002817 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX, Stocks.Exchange, Livecoin and SouthXchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.99 or 0.00330875 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23.28 or 0.00202759 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.68 or 0.00075590 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.95 or 0.00234727 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00026653 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $37.08 or 0.00322914 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001114 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001787 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005350 BTC.
Nxt Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Nxt is considered a 2nd generation crypto currency. With all the alt coins that alter parametes such as hashing mechanism, time between blocks, starting difficulty, and so on, Nxt brings much much more to the table and was designed this way for a number of reasons. It's proof of stake model makes it less susceptible to 51% attacks whilst it is designed to support large transaction volumes, something which the traditional Bitcoin and its clones have as a potential flaw. Nxt allows the creation and exchange of custom tokens, coloured coins and assets on the Blockchain. In 2016, the NXT team announced the launch of Ardor, the Nxt 2.0. The platform will allow users the same features as Nxt and additional tools like sidechain support for asset issuance and more. The destribution of the ARDR token was done through a snapshot process, which is the reason for the price spike during late 2016. “
Nxt Coin Trading
Nxt can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, Poloniex, Bitcoin Indonesia, CoinEgg, Livecoin, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Nxt Asset Exchange, Bittrex, C-CEX and AEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Nxt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nxt must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nxt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.