SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 18th. One SALT token can currently be purchased for approximately $8.50 or 0.00073063 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Upbit, Radar Relay and Binance. During the last seven days, SALT has traded 27.5% lower against the dollar. SALT has a total market capitalization of $604.20 million and $17.24 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 33.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00014209 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $145.87 or 0.01254260 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004498 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00024655 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00000742 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00008773 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.10 or 0.00379159 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00050560 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.72 or 0.00126574 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002916 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
SALT Token Trading
SALT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Binance, Upbit, Huobi, EtherDelta, Liqui, Radar Relay, Bittrex, Token Store and OKEx. It is not presently possible to buy SALT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SALT must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SALT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.