TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 18th. TenX has a total market capitalization of $273.46 million and approximately $14.39 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TenX token can currently be bought for $2.61 or 0.00022785 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, COSS, IDEX and ChaoEX. In the last seven days, TenX has traded 17.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00014301 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.03 or 0.01273160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004511 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00024423 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00000711 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00008919 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.79 or 0.00050451 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $42.60 or 0.00371406 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.31 or 0.00124767 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002869 BTC.
TenX Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TenX is a blockchain-based service that focuses on providing user access to a large range of blockchain assets with convenience and security. TenX offers a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded with any blockchain asset. The TenX card can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance. The TenX token, PAY, allows users to “own” part of the TenX system, as for every transaction made with the wallet, the token holder receives rewards in Ether. “
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, BigONE, ChaoEX, EtherDelta, Bit-Z, Bittrex, COSS, Gate.io, Kucoin, Coinrail, CoolCoin, Huobi, OKEx, Liqui, Cryptopia, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.