adToken (CURRENCY:ADT) traded 7.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. Over the last seven days, adToken has traded down 31% against the US dollar. One adToken token can now be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00000922 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta and Bittrex. adToken has a market capitalization of $62.85 million and approximately $1.57 million worth of adToken was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00013621 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $137.90 or 0.01213130 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00023662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008844 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.77 or 0.00050744 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $42.18 or 0.00371039 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.68 or 0.00129144 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002835 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AdChain is an Ethereum-based digital advertisement platform that aims to fix the fraudulent environment of online advertising namely bot traffic, malvertisements, trackers, spoofed domains, lack of coordination and systemic fraud. ADT is an ERC20 token that is used in order to ver publishers who wish to join the system, employing a “challenge period” during which any ADT holder who believes the publisher is fraudulent can issue a challenge and match the publisher's ADT deposit. “
adToken Token Trading
adToken can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy adToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adToken must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy adToken using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for adToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.