ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded up 3.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. During the last week, ALIS has traded down 20.3% against the US dollar. One ALIS token can now be bought for about $0.88 or 0.00007411 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, EtherDelta, Cryptopia and YoBit. ALIS has a total market capitalization of $33.91 million and $103,353.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00012836 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.31 or 0.01194860 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004317 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00023398 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000691 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00052817 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.86 or 0.00379293 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008473 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00129818 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002815 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ALIS is a social media platform specialized for the Japanese market. It is inspired by Steemit and has a similar rewards system. The ALIS ecosystem is powered by an Ethereum token, ALIS. Content creators are rewarded with for their work according to its rating. “
Buying and Selling ALIS
ALIS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase ALIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALIS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ALIS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.