BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. BlackCoin has a market capitalization of $47.15 million and $809,918.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, BlackCoin has traded 37.4% lower against the US dollar. One BlackCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.62 or 0.00005257 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Poloniex and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.92 or 0.00341075 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001173 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00012323 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.16 or 0.00086818 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001940 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000090 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BlackCoin has seen initial success due to its innovative features. The coin has incorporated bitcoin upgrades to reduce transaction risk. The coin initially uses proof of work as well as proof of stake, with the proof of work being dropped after the 10000th block. The advantages of Blackcoins proof of stake is that it has extremely fast transaction confirmation times at ten seconds – compared to bitcoins ten minutes plus. The other bonus is the low energy consumption without PoW mining. Interest is paid annually at a 1% rate – well below the present global average. “
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Tux Exchange, AEX, Bit-Z, Poloniex, Livecoin, Bittylicious, LiteBit.eu and CoinEgg. It is not presently possible to buy BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.