BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 8.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 19th. BLUE has a market cap of $31.54 million and approximately $99,009.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BLUE token can now be purchased for approximately $0.94 or 0.00008030 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, BLUE has traded down 39.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00012982 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $140.31 or 0.01196000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004324 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00023879 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.29 or 0.00053594 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.03 or 0.00375278 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008527 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00129612 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002823 BTC.
BLUE Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
BLUE Token Trading
BLUE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.