Bodhi (CURRENCY:BOT) traded up 12.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. One Bodhi token can now be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00008496 BTC on exchanges including EXX, Lbank, BigONE and Allcoin. Bodhi has a market cap of $39.81 million and $14.76 million worth of Bodhi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bodhi has traded 24.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00012969 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $140.56 or 0.01199880 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004327 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00024126 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00052780 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.57 or 0.00380475 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00130337 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002840 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ArkDAO is a decentalized application built on Ethereum where users can list newly created cryptocurrencies for a 1 ETH antispam fee, and where the community can easy find them in real time manually, or via smart contract. ARK is the first Collaborative Market – A group of microeconomical actors joining together to offer a service to the public, all ruled by a trustless smart contract. When someone lists a new coin, the fee will be paid to one of the BOT holders. A trustless multiplexer pointer then redirects the next user to another bot randomly, until all the all BOTs have received been “used” and the cycle restarts. “
Bodhi Token Trading
Bodhi can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, EXX, BigONE, Allcoin and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to purchase Bodhi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bodhi must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bodhi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bodhi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bodhi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.