Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded down 2.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 19th. One Credo token can now be bought for approximately $0.0645 or 0.00000543 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Credo has traded 29.8% lower against the US dollar. Credo has a market cap of $35.44 million and $2,358.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00012836 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $141.31 or 0.01194860 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004317 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00023398 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000691 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00052817 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $44.86 or 0.00379293 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008473 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00129818 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002815 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Buying and Selling Credo
Credo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Credo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Credo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.