Databits (CURRENCY:DTB) traded 10.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 19th. In the last seven days, Databits has traded 39.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Databits token can now be purchased for approximately $1.36 or 0.00011365 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange and Bittrex. Databits has a market cap of $30.93 million and approximately $467,057.00 worth of Databits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00012648 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $141.14 or 0.01179750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004197 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00023723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.37 or 0.00053274 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.63 or 0.00373061 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.48 or 0.00129390 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002729 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Databits are the unique cryptocurrency used in the Augmentors game. These Databits are backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain, ensuring players that they will truly own these Databits. They are also tradable and sellable for any other cryptocurrency. The more Databits you have, the more characters you will be able to purchase and the more potions, skins and relics you’ll be able to buy to strengthen your characters. “
Databits Token Trading
Databits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Tux Exchange. It is not possible to buy Databits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Databits must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Databits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Databits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Databits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.