Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded down 11.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 19th. Datum has a total market cap of $61.64 million and $4.97 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Datum token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0766 or 0.00000663 BTC on exchanges including COSS, AEX, OKEx and Huobi. Over the last seven days, Datum has traded 36.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00013445 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.30 or 0.01214290 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004358 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00023517 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.92 or 0.00051202 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008731 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $42.78 or 0.00370282 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.09 or 0.00130612 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002823 BTC.
Datum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Datum Token Trading
Datum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, AEX, COSS, Huobi and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Datum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.