DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 19th. DecentBet has a total market cap of $30.66 million and $52,255.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, DecentBet has traded 33.9% lower against the US dollar. One DecentBet token can now be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00002678 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00012648 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $141.14 or 0.01179750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004197 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00023723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.37 or 0.00053274 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $44.63 or 0.00373061 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.48 or 0.00129390 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002729 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.