Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 19th. During the last week, Dimecoin has traded 54.1% lower against the dollar. One Dimecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, CoinExchange and YoBit. Dimecoin has a total market cap of $62.67 million and $375,786.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00080848 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002356 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00024017 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00004988 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00017032 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DimeCoin is a Quark based cryptocurrency designed to provide greater privacy and security. “
Dimecoin Coin Trading
Dimecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Dimecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dimecoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dimecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.