DomRaider (CURRENCY:DRT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. One DomRaider token can now be bought for approximately $0.0843 or 0.00000725 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, EtherDelta and YoBit. In the last week, DomRaider has traded down 46.5% against the dollar. DomRaider has a market cap of $49.85 million and $9,959.00 worth of DomRaider was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00013310 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $140.76 or 0.01210420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004356 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00023456 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00051737 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $43.45 or 0.00373654 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00129967 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002859 BTC.
DomRaider Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DomRaider network is an open-source blockchain dedicated to the decentralization of auctions in real time. It will be transparent, adaptable and inter-operable, without compromising on speed. Live auctioneers, escrow, appraisal experts, delivery services and online auctions providers will all be able to join the network, provide their services and add value to the blockchain. “
DomRaider Token Trading
DomRaider can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase DomRaider directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DomRaider must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DomRaider using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DomRaider Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DomRaider and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.