Dovu (CURRENCY:DOVU) traded up 3.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 19th. Dovu has a market cap of $39.79 million and approximately $106,731.00 worth of Dovu was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Dovu has traded down 42.2% against the US dollar. One Dovu token can currently be bought for $0.62 or 0.00005326 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00012969 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.56 or 0.01199880 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004327 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00024126 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00052780 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $44.57 or 0.00380475 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00130337 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002840 BTC.
Dovu Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DOVU is a blockchain-based platform specialized for the mobility sector. DOVU intends to create a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector by creating a value exchange between regular consumers, data providers (those that create APIs to resell data) and “data owners”. Inside DOVU's system, Data owners are able to control access to the data shared and are rewarded with DOV tokens from future profits related to the use of the data. In their turn, data providers can define Smart Contracts to set conditions of use and the level of reward they are willing to offer to the data owner. The DOVU platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol, the DOVU API Marketplace (dApp developed by DOVU) and the DOV token. The DOVU Protocol details transport sector related data interchange, attributes value, facilitates and encourages the development of more mobility-related dApps. The DOV token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 that serves as currency on DOVU's ecosystem. “
Dovu Token Trading
Dovu can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Dovu directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dovu must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dovu using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dovu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dovu and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.