DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be bought for $18.94 or 0.00159534 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin. DubaiCoin has a market capitalization of $35.96 million and approximately $554,772.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DubaiCoin has traded 30.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $40.74 or 0.00344473 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.00 or 0.00202910 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00077961 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.89 or 0.00235867 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002838 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00027228 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $36.49 or 0.00307355 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 28% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001296 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001664 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005194 BTC.
DubaiCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DubaiCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DubaiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.