Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. Elastic has a market capitalization of $55.67 million and approximately $1.13 million worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elastic coin can currently be bought for $0.62 or 0.00005400 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Heat Wallet and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Elastic has traded down 31.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001243 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002648 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002708 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00040701 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00015855 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002239 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to buy Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.