Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. Humaniq has a market capitalization of $50.97 million and $1.33 million worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Humaniq has traded 34.7% lower against the US dollar. One Humaniq token can currently be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00002760 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, YoBit, EtherDelta and Liqui.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00013516 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $138.48 or 0.01221210 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004374 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00023379 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008866 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00051494 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $42.33 or 0.00373274 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.83 or 0.00130813 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002848 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Humaniq Token Trading
Humaniq can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Upbit and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Humaniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.