Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 19th. Linda has a total market capitalization of $33.09 million and approximately $1.63 million worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Linda has traded 43.4% lower against the US dollar. One Linda coin can currently be purchased for $0.0055 or 0.00000047 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HempCoin (THC) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003545 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.67 or 0.00593901 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00014568 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004060 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005719 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000967 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00167763 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00023250 BTC.
- FirstCoin (FRST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.04 or 0.00094074 BTC.
Linda Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Linda Coin Trading
Linda can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, C-CEX, Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Linda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linda must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Linda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.