Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. Matchpool has a total market cap of $53.09 million and approximately $5.65 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Matchpool token can now be bought for $0.71 or 0.00006199 BTC on exchanges including Gatecoin, EtherDelta, Bittrex and Liqui. Over the last week, Matchpool has traded down 43.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00013586 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $138.21 or 0.01220920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004375 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00023314 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00051565 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $42.46 or 0.00375123 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00129540 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002857 BTC.
Matchpool Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Matchpool Token Trading
Matchpool can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Livecoin, HitBTC, Gatecoin, Liqui and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Matchpool must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Matchpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.