Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded 28.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 19th. One Mercury token can currently be purchased for about $0.64 or 0.00005620 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. Mercury has a market cap of $63.67 million and approximately $185.72 million worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Mercury has traded 10% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00013468 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $137.44 or 0.01213390 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004399 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00023583 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008911 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.69 or 0.00050215 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.94 or 0.00370252 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.58 or 0.00128728 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002849 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Mercury Token Trading
Mercury can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit and Tidex. It is not currently possible to purchase Mercury directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mercury using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.