MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 19th. MobileGo has a market capitalization of $97.27 million and approximately $107,288.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MobileGo token can currently be purchased for $0.99 or 0.00008556 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Liqui, Cryptopia and Gatecoin. Over the last week, MobileGo has traded down 26.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00013285 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.89 or 0.01214840 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004353 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00022114 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00050956 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008712 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.07 or 0.00362743 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.94 or 0.00128857 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002858 BTC.
MobileGo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
MobileGo Token Trading
MobileGo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Liqui, Livecoin, Gatecoin, Tidex, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy MobileGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MobileGo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MobileGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.