Mothership (CURRENCY:MSP) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. During the last week, Mothership has traded 29.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Mothership has a total market capitalization of $51.79 million and approximately $528,563.00 worth of Mothership was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mothership token can now be bought for about $0.37 or 0.00003236 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00013586 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $138.21 or 0.01220920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004375 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00023314 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00051565 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $42.46 or 0.00375123 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00129540 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002857 BTC.
Mothership Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mothership is aims to be a blockchain financial services focused around the Estonian e-Residence government programme. The core of these services are: Token amrket for the EUWallet connected to your e-Resident digital IDSecure crypto exchange Hosting platform for blockchain applications”
Mothership Token Trading
Mothership can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Mothership directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mothership must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mothership using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mothership Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mothership and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.