NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. Over the last seven days, NeosCoin has traded down 31.3% against the US dollar. NeosCoin has a total market cap of $35.85 million and $350,375.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NeosCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $9.79 or 0.00083546 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and Bleutrade.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,829.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,805.65 or 0.15403200 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00046447 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.36 or 0.00071345 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $215.64 or 0.01840340 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.44 or 0.00490197 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00047344 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00039059 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
NeosCoin Coin Trading
NeosCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex and Bleutrade. It is not currently possible to buy NeosCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NeosCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NeosCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.