Nimiq (CURRENCY:NET) traded 9.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. During the last seven days, Nimiq has traded down 29.4% against the US dollar. Nimiq has a total market capitalization of $45.06 million and $463,568.00 worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nimiq token can now be bought for about $4.29 or 0.00036905 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $195.19 or 0.01678480 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003311 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005722 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.68 or 0.00040276 BTC.
- BitConnect (BCC) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $29.27 or 0.00251725 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.52 or 0.00064647 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 36.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00006746 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002501 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Netcoin (NET) is a proposed Scrypt type cryptocurrency with a hybrid proof-of-work and proof-of-stake system that affords eventual control of the monetary supply to users. Mining features a Super block every hour equal to 8 times the regular blocks. Netcoin v1.2.0 features the Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty adjustment algorithm. “
Nimiq Token Trading
Nimiq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Nimiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nimiq must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nimiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nimiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.