OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. OKCash has a market capitalization of $34.91 million and $1.64 million worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, OKCash has traded down 19% against the U.S. dollar. One OKCash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.47 or 0.00003992 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.76 or 0.00595999 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00014897 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005649 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000966 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.97 or 0.00168166 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00023250 BTC.
- FirstCoin (FRST) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.31 or 0.00095285 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00056132 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
OKCash Coin Trading
OKCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase OKCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.