Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 19th. In the last seven days, Omni has traded 25.2% lower against the dollar. One Omni coin can currently be bought for about $69.34 or 0.00591947 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Bittrex and Poloniex. Omni has a total market cap of $38.87 million and $1.28 million worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $196.36 or 0.01676210 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000905 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005658 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00039158 BTC.
- BitConnect (BCC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.37 or 0.00250725 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.58 or 0.00064734 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 27.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006299 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002535 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Omni is an asset and currency creation platform re branded from MasterCoin. Based on bitcoin, OMNI provides all the same features as bitcoin and advanced Omni Layer features, such as blockchain-based crowdfunding and asset creation, management and exchange. “
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omni must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.