Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 19th. In the last week, Peerplays has traded down 26% against the US dollar. One Peerplays coin can currently be purchased for approximately $10.57 or 0.00089993 BTC on exchanges. Peerplays has a total market capitalization of $41.75 million and approximately $2,323.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00013042 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004364 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $140.32 or 0.01194950 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00023909 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0810 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00052441 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008594 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $43.91 or 0.00373946 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.15 or 0.00128993 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002829 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerplays is an eSports tournament and wagering platform built on the blockchain that allows users to compete against themselves with no centralized authority. Peerplays allows users to create their own buy-in games, organize and host multiplayer eSports games tournaments and competeing against their peers using various cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Peerplays
Peerplays can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Peerplays directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerplays must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peerplays using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerplays and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.