Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 19th. Pepe Cash has a total market cap of $54.72 million and $623,038.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pepe Cash token can now be purchased for $0.0780 or 0.00000683 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Counterparty DEX, Zaif and Tux Exchange. During the last seven days, Pepe Cash has traded 30.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00013586 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $138.21 or 0.01220920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004375 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00023314 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00051565 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $42.46 or 0.00375123 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00129540 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002857 BTC.
Pepe Cash Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pepe Cash is rarepepedirectory.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Pepe Cash Token Trading
Pepe Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Counterparty DEX, Zaif and Tux Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Pepe Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pepe Cash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pepe Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pepe Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.