Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 19th. One Playkey token can now be bought for approximately $2.18 or 0.00017561 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, EtherDelta and Mercatox. Over the last week, Playkey has traded down 42.8% against the US dollar. Playkey has a market cap of $29.72 million and approximately $40,266.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00012201 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $141.89 or 0.01142750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004100 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00023243 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0830 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.41 or 0.00051625 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.67 or 0.00359762 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00127334 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002647 BTC.
Playkey Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Playkey Token Trading
Playkey can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Mercatox and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Playkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Playkey must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Playkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.