PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. During the last week, PotCoin has traded down 32.2% against the US dollar. One PotCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.23 or 0.00002054 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. PotCoin has a total market cap of $51.05 million and $553,716.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,452.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,028.77 or 0.09072140 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,751.73 or 0.15447600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $190.71 or 0.01681810 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $358.24 or 0.03159130 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $215.35 or 0.01899020 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.47 or 0.00277512 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.48 or 0.00154150 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $505.53 or 0.04458030 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000931 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PotCoin is another scrypt coin launched at the start of 2014. PotCoin is supposed to empower and facilitate the marijuana industry. The first 55 blocks were premined for checkpoints – and the coin has a relatively fast blocktime of 40 seconds. “
Buying and Selling PotCoin
PotCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, CoinExchange, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not currently possible to purchase PotCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PotCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PotCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.